Last Updated on 04/10/2017 by Admin
Volunteers Sought For Microsuction Training Day In Ealing, Weds 4th October 2017
We will be running a training day for one of our part-qualified trainees this coming Wednesday 4th October 2017 at our Ealing clinic. She has completed her microsuction training and simply needs to perform the required number of microsuction procedures under the supervision of a UKAS IQIPS accredited microsuction trainer.
As a big thank you to our existing customers, we are offering 40% off our standard microsuction prices when booked online, so instead of £70 for two ears, it will be £42 for two ears.
So your mind is put at rest, your safety is our top priority at all times. You ear wax removal procedure will be supervised at all times by an accredited microsuction trainer and assessor, and if our trainee is unable to complete the procedure, then our trainer will assess whether the procedure can be safely completed and then finish removing the ear wax as long as it is safe to do so.
We ask that our volunteers fulfill the following criteria:
- You have confirmed ear wax blockage in at least one ear
- You have no previous or current history of eardrum perforation, dizziness, ear infection or pain
- You will apply two squirts of Earol twice a day to each blocked ear for at least 1 day prior to the appointment
Our West London micro suction clinic is a few minutes walk from West Ealing station in W13 and is also quite close to Ealing Broadway in W5.
Microsuction Volunteer Discount Prices
How To Book A Microsuction Volunteer Ealing Appointment
As soon as you are ready to book your micro suction appointment, click on the Book Now button, or follow the link to the booking page, where you can book your appointment at our Ealing microsuction clinic. The process is very simple:
- First, create a free account and provide your contact details so that we can send you confirmation of your appointment.
- Then choose our Ealing location, and click Ear Wax Removal
- Next choose Microsuction (Volunteer Discount).
- Choose "Any Staff Member" or "Trainee Microsuctionist"
- Now pick 4th October as the date, then a time and then confirm.
- At this point it will take you through the payment process, after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email and text message.
To book your ear wax suction appointment online click the button below, or head to the booking page here.