Ear Wax Removal Tamworth: Expert Microsuction Tamworth B78
Ear Wax Removal Tamworth: We are Audiologists who specialise in unblocking ears, so if you have an ear wax problem, come to our ear wax removal Tamworth clinic. We are the local ear wax removal experts in B78!We have taken stringent steps to protect both you and our staff. For more information click here.
What Is Microsuction?At The Microsuction Network, we NEVER syringe or irrigate!Simply put, microsuction is the removal of ear wax from the ear canal using illuminating microscopes and gentle medical suction. At our clinics we use ENT-grade suction units and portable convergent microscopes, as well as disposable, sterile suction tips. Microsuction is considered the safest method of ear wax removal, and our training and experience ensure you will have a very safe procedure.When the ear wax is very tough, or if there is a foreign body in the ear canal, such as a cotton bud tip, or an ear plug which has become stuck, we may use instruments, which are specially designed for removing ear wax and other objects from the ear canal. All of our staff are trained and experienced at using instruments. You may also see instrument removal also called "curettage" or "aural toilet", but we think "instrument removal" sounds nicer.
Why Don't We Irrigate (Syringe)?Irrigation uses a high pressure water jet to dislodge the wax from your ear. It's like a mini jet wash, and has been known to rupture the ear drum and cause facial paralysis. The electronic ear irrigator has largely replaced the more old fashioned ear syringe, but it still has the same basic problem that it uses a pushing force and can push hardened wax further into your ear. More commonly, if the procedure does not completely remove your wax blockage, wax and water can be trapped in the ear and lead to a painful ear infection.Microsuction needs a higher level of training than irrigation, a good eye and a steady hand. Some clinics say they do microsuction, but use inferior methods and equipment and when the wax is deep in the ear they give up and irrigate. It does not matter who is operating an ear irrigator, it still carries the same inherent risk. So at the Microsuction Earwax Removal Network, we never irrigate. We will only use microsuction or manual instruments to remove your ear wax blockage.
Tamworth: Microsuction Ear Wax Removal Tamworth B78
Hermitage Business Centre,
Professional ear wax removal in Tamworth. If you have a blocked ear, come to our ear wax removal Tamworth clinic. We really are the ear wax removal experts.
Our prices (see below) are the best value in the West Midlands!
You will find us in The Tack Room within Hermitage Business Centre in the Polesworth area of Tamworth.
What Happens In Your Ear Wax Removal Tamworth AppointmentPlease note that ear wax removal is by appointment only.NB Our colleagues at the location are unable to take messages or book appointments. Please call us on 0800 1 337 987, or book online.Due to Covid-19 guidance from our professional body, records must be kept of the triage and consent of all patients. In order to comply with this guidance, we have adapted our booking system to incorporate a triage and consent form - after booking please check your email for details on how to complete the form as otherwise we cannot provide treatment. Please click here to make your booking and have your credit or debit card to hand.If you are unable to use our self-service online booking system, you can take advantage of our "done for you" service and call us on 0800 1 337 987 instead.
Nearby Microsuction Clinics include:
You can get information on other microsuction clinic locations here.
Due to high demand, microsuction at our ear wax removal Tamworth clinic is strictly by appointment.
You can book a microsuction appointment in Tamworth online here, or click on the Book Now button below.
Saturday Microsuction AppointmentsPrivate ear wax removal London on Saturday is available at our out of hours clinic in Baker Street NW1 from 10am until 5pm.We also run a Saturday microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Oxford typically once a month.Please try to book by 5.30pm on Friday evening, as Saturday microsuction appointments are very popular. You can book online on the day as we sometimes have same day ear wax removal appointments available. Book online now to reserve your private microsuction appointment in one of our Saturday clinics.
Ear Wax Removal Tamworth Map and Directions
Book your private ear wax removal appointment in Tamworth, West Midlands, and say goodbye to ear wax!
This clinic also serves clients in Polesworth, Bitterscote, Kettlebrook, Glascote, Amington, Bonehill, Bangley, Belgrave, Two Gates, Stonydelph, Two Gates, Tame Valley, Coton, Perry Crofts, Hockley, Swinfen, Weeford, Saint Helena, Atherstone, Earl Shilton, Newbold Verdon, Desford, Barleston, Wigginton, Hopwas, Comberford, Amington, Fazeley, Freasley, Mile Oak, Drayton Bassett, Dosthill, Whateley, Wilnecote, Birchmoor, Grendon Commonb, Warton, Shuttington, Alvecote, Seckington, Newton Regis, Austrey, Little Orton, Orton-on-the-Hill, Bradley Green, Dordon, Baddesley Ensor, Macetter, Witherley, Ratcliffe Culey, Sheepy Magna, Baxterley, Bentley, Hurley, Wood End, Kingsbury, Piccadilly, Cliff, Hunts Green, Middleton, Bassets Pole Canwell Hall, Hints, Whittington, Huddleford, Lichfield, No Man's Heath, Clifton Campville, Haunton, Harlaston, Netherseal, Chilcote, Lullington, Stretton en le Field, Appleby Magna, Oakthorpe, Donisthorpe, Measham, Snarestone, Twycross, Bilstone, Shackerstone, Newton Burgoland, Odstone, Barton in the Beans, Market Bosworth, Wellsborough, Upton, Alrewas, Croxall, hurle Caldecote and other towns and cities in Staffordshire.
Tamworth Microsuction Prices - BEST VALUE IN STAFFORDSHIRE!
WE HAVE ENDEAVOURED TO KEEP OUR PRICES LOW, WHILST IMPLEMENTING GOLD STANDARD COVID-SECURE MEASURES. PRICES DISPLAYED IN OUR BOOKING SYSTEM ARE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED AND INCLUDE ALL APPLICABLE DISCOUNTS.
|One or Both||Online Price (including £10 self-service discount)|
|One ear (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £44, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £8/week|
|Both ears (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £59, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £10.50/week|
|Upgrade from one to both ears||Upgrade from one to both ears not available due to strict covid-secure guidelines on appointment times|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||It can sometimes be difficult to budget for unexpected health costs. That's why we have teamed up with Laybuy to give the option of spreading our booking fee over 6 weeks.|
|**Consultation only (no wax present)||If no wax is present, we will provide ear care advice and/or a complementary hearing test (possibly at a later date), whichever our clinician deems appropriate|
|**Consultation only (wax too impacted)||If wax is too impacted, our clinician will remove as much as they consider is safe, and provide advice on an appropriate wax softening regime|
36 hours notice required for alterations and cancellations or NO refund will be given.
Non-attendance is charged at the full price.
How Prices Are Calculated
|Price Adjustment||Adjustment Amount (+/-)|
|Online Self-Service Discount||- £10|
|Advance Booking (8 - 14 days)||- £5|
|Advance Booking (15 days or more)||- £10|
|Off Peak (Normally before 12:00pm)||- £5|
|Local Promotional Discount||- £Varies by location - See Booking System|
|Peak (5:00pm - 6:00pm)||+ £10|
|Peak (6:00pm onwards)||+ £20|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||Total discount reduced by £4|
Interesting Facts About Tamworth
- Tamworth takes its name from the River Tame, which flows through it.
- Tamworth is the home of the historic Tamworth Castle and Moat House and was the capital of the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of Mercia.
- The Victorian Prime Minister Sir Robert Peel served as the town's Member of Parliament from 1830 until his death in 1850. He lived at the nearby Drayton Manor. It was in Tamworth that Robert Peel unveiled his Tamworth Manifesto in 1834 which created what is now the modern Conservative Party.
- Tamworth has six designated Local Nature Reserves, Hodge Lane (Amington), Kettlebrook, Tameside, Dosthill Park, Warwickshire Moor and Broadmeadow, which became the newest nature reserve in April 2013.
- The Normans refortified Tamworth Castle. In the future years, it was expanded. This mottle-and bailey castle is considered as one of the best examples of a preserved castle in England.
- Hints Hall, which was demolished in 1966, was the Tamworth home of Sir John Floyer (1639-1734), the first physician to recognise the importance of measuring the human pulse in diagnosing illness.
- In 1257 King Henry III visited Tamworth and stayed at the Castle.
- At the 2011 census, the town had a population of 76,900, making it the second largest settlement in Staffordshire after Stoke-on-Trent.
- The Snowdome, the UK's first full-sized real-snow indoor ski slope is in Tamworth, and only a short distance away is Drayton Manor Theme Park.
- James I, the first Stuart king of England, visited Tamworth in 1619.
- Tamworth was historically split between Staffordshire and Warwickshire, with the county boundary running through the town centre. Staffordshire was made to include the entire borough in 1888.
- There are four cannon in the Castle Grounds, an indication of the town's previously violent past.
- The Reliant Motor Company was founded in Tamworth in 1935 by T.L.Williams, and cars such as the Scimitar four wheeled sports cars and the Robin three wheeled economy cars were manufactured here until the company moved to Cannock in 1998.