Book An Ear Clinic London Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a London ear clinic appointment online.
NOTE: LOCKDOWN NOVEMBER 2020WE ARE STILL OPEN! As an essential healthcare service, Audiology Services are specifically exempted from the legal requirement for businesses to close*. We have implemented stringent measures to ensure your safety, including triaging everyone before they book, adding extra time between appointments to ensure customers don't cross paths as they enter and leave the premises, checking temperatures before customers come in, sanitising customers' hands and enforcing the wearing of surgical face masks for everyone's protection* .
New booking systemIn order to provide a smoother booking experience, we have brought our booking system in house within First Health Ltd, but under our sister brand, Hearing First. You are now able to see our next available appointments at a clinic near you, as well as all appointments up to 30 days ahead at any of our locations within 30 miles of your chosen location.
Easy, simple booking processYou don't need an account with us to be able to see what appointments are available, although one will be created as part of the booking process. This is so we can send confirmation of your appointment. As this is a new booking system, this also applies to our existing patients who have come to one of our Microsuction clinics before the lockdown and are returning to see us again.
For your protectionWe have taken extensive measures to protect our clients from Coronavirus. Part of this involves completing a short one-minute online Triage before booking, and a slightly longer online Consent after booking. For security, you will need to log in before you can complete the Consent process.
After you have booked: Logging in the first time...When you log in for the first time, you may have to request a new password by clicking the "Lost your password?" link if you haven't already created one. If you use the "Lost your password?" facility, a password reset link will be sent to your email. Just click the link and you will be able to set a password for your account.
After you log inAfter you log in, you will then be able to either click the Consent Form link in the emails we send you, or you can go to My Account->Orders, then view your most recent order and click the Consent Form link that is displayed with your appointment. We are well aware that this may feel like having to jump through hoops, but as everyone has to do it, everyone gets protected. We look forward to getting you hearing again! If you are unable or don't have time to use our self-service online booking system, you can take advantage of our "done for you" service and call us on 0800 1 337 987 instead. Please have your credit or debit card and mobile telephone number details to hand.
We look forward to seeing you for your London ear clinic appointment!
Ear Clinic London Online Booking Form
*Note that people who use our self-service booking system will benefit from an additional £10 discount (automatically applied to the price) compared to our phone booking prices.
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we strongly recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking SystemDue to new Covid-19 guidelines, you need to fill in a triage before you can book. You can find the triage and booking system over at our parent site, Hearing First. Please click here to start the booking process or click the button below:
- First, enter your email address. If you are a new customer, or haven't booked online before it will ask you to enter some details. We need your email address to send you appointment reminders. If you'd like to receive special offers and discounts you can opt in or out at any time, but by default you are opted out. We need a mobile number in case there is any issue with your appointment.
- Once you are registered or logged in, click on "Book now".
- Then click "Select" under the location you would like to visit eg. Central London (you can scroll this list).
- Click "Select" under Ear Wax Removal or Ear Wax Removal - Under 18.
- Now choose if you want Microsuction for One Ear or for Two Ears.
- If you want to be seen before 10:00 am, after 5:00 pm or at weekends, choose Microsuction Out Of Hours - the price is the same whether it is for one or two ears. If you would like to be seen before 9:00 am or after 6:00 pm there are a limited number of Microsuction Urgent appointments.
- Choose your preferred practitioner or click "Any Staff Member" (Great if you want it done ASAP!)
- Now pick the date and time, and then click BOOK. (If you can't find a time that suits you, you may find a suitable time at another clinic.)
- At this point it will take you through the payment process, after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email and text message.
EARLY / LATE / SATURDAY APPOINTMENTSNOTE: We have a limited number of evening and early morning micro suction appointments at our Baker Street and East Finchley clinics. We also have a number of Saturday appointments at our Baker Street clinic. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please choose Microsuction Out Of Hours as the appointment type. You can also try this if there are no Microsuction One Ear or Microsuction Two Ears appointments left. JUMP BACK TO THE BOOKING FORM
Online Booking ConfirmationYour online booking is not confirmed until you complete the payment process. We are sorry that we have had to introduce this policy due to a small number of people who have booked and not attended, preventing genuine people from receiving treatment. JUMP BACK TO THE BOOKING FORM
Difficulty Booking OnlineIf you have difficulty with messages like "Your session has timed out", please try using Google Chrome browser instead.
Telephone BookingsIf you would prefer to book your appointment over the telephone, you can call our office on 0800 1 337 987. However, appointments booked this way do not qualify for the £5 self-service discount. We are very sorry, but we have to strictly adhere to this policy. JUMP BACK TO THE BOOKING FORM
Cancellation PolicyPlease give plenty of notice to cancel or move your appointment, otherwise a partial refund will be given, as it may prevent another person receiving treatment:
|Hours Notice||Refund Amount|
|36 or more||100%|
|24 to 35||70%|
|12 to 23||50%|
|Less than 12||20%|
|Less than 3||0|