Book A London Ear Wax Removal Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a London ear wax removal appointment online.
So we can send confirmation of your appointment, you need to register a free account if you don't already have one. This also applies to our existing patients who have previously come to one of our Microsuction clinics and are returning to see us again, but haven't booked a microsuction appointment online before.
We look forward to getting you hearing again!
London Ear Wax Removal Online Booking Form
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.Cancellation Policy
- First, enter your email address. If you are a new customer, or haven't booked online before it will ask you to enter some details. We need your email address to send you appointment reminders. If you'd like to receive special offers and discounts you can opt in or out at any time, but by default you are opted out. We need a mobile number in case there is any issue with your appointment.
- Once you are registered or logged in, click on "Book now".
- Then click "Select" under the location you would like to visit eg. Central London (you can scroll this list).
- Click "Select" under Ear Wax Removal or Ear Wax Removal - Under 18.
- Now choose if you want Microsuction for One Ear or for Two Ears.
- If you want to be seen before 10:00 am, after 5:00 pm or at weekends, choose Microsuction Out Of Hours - the price is the same whether it is for one or two ears. If you would like to be seen before 9:00 am or after 6:00 pm there are a limited number of Microsuction Urgent appointments.
- Choose your preferred practitioner or click "Any Staff Member" (Great if you want it done ASAP!)
- Now pick the date and time, and then click BOOK. (If you can't find a time that suits you, you may find a suitable time at another clinic.)
- At this point it will take you through the payment process, after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email and text message.
EARLY / LATE / SATURDAY APPOINTMENTSNOTE: We have a limited number of evening and early morning micro suction appointments at our Baker Street and East Finchley clinics. We also have a number of Saturday appointments at our Baker Street clinic. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please choose Microsuction Out Of Hours as the appointment type. You can also try this if there are no Microsuction One Ear or Microsuction Two Ears appointments left.
Online Booking ConfirmationYour online booking is not confirmed until you complete the payment process. We are sorry that we have had to introduce this policy due to a small number of people who have booked and not attended, preventing genuine people from receiving treatment.
Difficulty Booking OnlineIf you have difficulty with messages like "Your session has timed out", please try using Google Chrome browser instead.
Telephone BookingsIf you would prefer to book your appointment over the telephone, you can call our office on 0800 1 337 987. However, appointments booked this way do not qualify for the £5 self-service discount. We are very sorry, but we have to strictly adhere to this policy.
Cancellation PolicyPlease give plenty of notice to cancel or move your appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply, as it may prevent another person receiving treatment:
|Hours Notice||Cancellation Fee|
|36 or more||100%|
|24 to 35||50%|
|12 to 23||75%|
|Less than 12||100%|