Book A Micro Suction Ear Clinic Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a micro suction ear clinic appointment online.
New booking systemIn order to provide a smoother booking experience, we have brought our booking system in house within True Hearing Limited, but under our sister brand, Hearing First. You are now able to see our next available appointments at a clinic near you, as well as all appointments up to 30 days ahead at any of our locations within 30 miles of your chosen location.
Easy, simple booking processYou don't need an account with us to be able to see what appointments are available, although one will be created as part of the booking process. This is so we can send confirmation of your appointment. As this is a new booking system, this also applies to our existing patients who have come to one of our Microsuction clinics before the lockdown and are returning to see us again.
For your protectionWe have taken extensive measures to protect our clients from Coronavirus. Part of this involves completing a short one-minute online Triage before booking, and a slightly longer online Consent after booking. For security, you will need to log in before you can complete the Consent process.
After you have booked: Logging in the first time...When you log in for the first time, you may have to request a new password by clicking the "Lost your password?" link if you haven't already created one. If you use the "Lost your password?" facility, a password reset link will be sent to your email. Just click the link and you will be able to set a password for your account.
After you log inAfter you log in, you will then be able to either click the Consent Form link in the emails we send you, or you can go to My Account->Orders, then view your most recent order and click the Consent Form link that is displayed with your appointment. We are well aware that this may feel like having to jump through hoops, but as everyone has to do it, everyone gets protected. We look forward to getting you hearing again! If you are unable or don't have time to use our self-service online booking system, you can take advantage of our "done for you" service and call us on 0800 1 337 987 instead. Please have your credit or debit card and mobile telephone number details to hand.
We look forward to seeing you!
Micro Suction Ear Clinic Appointment Online Booking Form
*Note that people who use our self-service booking system will benefit from an additional £10 discount (automatically applied to the price) compared to our phone booking prices.
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we strongly recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking SystemDue to Covid-19 guidelines, you need to fill in a Triage and Consent form after you book. You can find the booking system over at our parent site, Hearing First. Please click here to start the booking process or click the button below:
- Fill out the triage form - if you satisfy the requirements, you will be automatically shown the booking form.
- It will automatically show you appointments and prices for both ears, as the majority of people need two ears unblocked. However, if you only need your left or right ear unblocked, go to the top of the screen and click Left or Right where it says "Left / Right / Both", then click "Find Appointments".
- Choose a date, location and time that suits you. The price is shown below the time.
- If you want to look for a different location, go to the top of the page and enter a new location where it says "Town / Postcode", then click "Find Appointments".
- Click the time and a summary of your booking will pop up. Click "Book Now" to go through to the checkout and pay.
- Enter your payment details and any discount codes that you may have - if you are haven't used the new booking system before, you can use the code "5offnew" to get £5 off the price shown.
- Complete the booking and you will receive a confirmation and reminder by email. It is important that you read these emails as they contain a link to your consent form, which in accordance with the new Covid-19 regulations you need to complete before your appointment. If you don't complete the form, we regret that we won't be able to perform the procedure.
- We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your ear wax problem!