Ear Wax Removal Orpington: Expert Microsuction Orpington BR6
Ear Wax Removal Orpington: We are Audiologists who specialise in unblocking ears, so if you have an ear wax problem, come to our ear wax removal Orpington clinic. We are the local ear wax removal experts in BR6!We have taken stringent steps to protect both you and our staff. For more information click here.
What Is Microsuction?At The Microsuction Network, we NEVER syringe or irrigate!Simply put, microsuction is the removal of ear wax from the ear canal using illuminating microscopes and gentle medical suction. At our clinics we use ENT-grade suction units and portable convergent microscopes, as well as disposable, sterile suction tips. Microsuction is considered the safest method of ear wax removal, and our training and experience ensure you will have a very safe procedure.When the ear wax is very tough, or if there is a foreign body in the ear canal, such as a cotton bud tip, or an ear plug which has become stuck, we may use instruments, which are specially designed for removing ear wax and other objects from the ear canal. All of our staff are trained and experienced at using instruments. You may also see instrument removal also called "curettage" or "aural toilet", but we think "instrument removal" sounds nicer.
Why Don't We Irrigate (Syringe)?Irrigation uses a high pressure water jet to dislodge the wax from your ear. It's like a mini jet wash, and has been known to rupture the ear drum and cause facial paralysis. The electronic ear irrigator has largely replaced the more old fashioned ear syringe, but it still has the same basic problem that it uses a pushing force and can push hardened wax further into your ear. More commonly, if the procedure does not completely remove your wax blockage, wax and water can be trapped in the ear and lead to a painful ear infection.Microsuction needs a higher level of training than irrigation, a good eye and a steady hand. Some clinics say they do microsuction, but use inferior methods and equipment and when the wax is deep in the ear they give up and irrigate. It does not matter who is operating an ear irrigator, it still carries the same inherent risk. So at the Microsuction Earwax Removal Network, we never irrigate. We will only use microsuction or manual instruments to remove your ear wax blockage.
Orpington Microsuction Ear Wax Removal Orpington
19 Homefield Rise,
Professional ear wax removal in Orpington. If you have a blocked ear, come to our ear wax removal Orpington clinic. We really are the ear wax removal experts.
Our prices (see below) are the best value in South East London!
You will find us in Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre in the centre of Orpington, near to Sainsbury's and at the back of Walnuts Shopping Centre.
What Happens In Your Ear Wax Removal Orpington AppointmentPlease note that ear wax removal is by appointment only.NB Our colleagues at the location are unable to take messages or book appointments. Please call us on 0800 1 337 987, or book online.Due to Covid-19 guidance from our professional body, records must be kept of the triage and consent of all patients. In order to comply with this guidance, we have adapted our booking system to incorporate a triage and consent form - after booking please check your email for details on how to complete the form as otherwise we cannot provide treatment. Please click here to make your booking and have your credit or debit card to hand.If you are unable to use our self-service online booking system, you can take advantage of our "done for you" service and call us on 0800 1 337 987 instead.
Nearby Microsuction Clinics include:
You can get information on other microsuction clinic locations here.
Due to high demand, microsuction at our ear wax removal Orpington clinic is strictly by appointment.
You can book a microsuction appointment in Orpington online here, or click on the Book Now button below.
Saturday Microsuction AppointmentsPrivate ear wax removal London on Saturday is available at our out of hours clinic in Baker Street NW1 from 10am until 5pm.We also run a Saturday microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Oxford typically once a month.Please try to book by 5.30pm on Friday evening, as Saturday microsuction appointments are very popular. You can book online on the day as we sometimes have same day ear wax removal appointments available. Book online now to reserve your private microsuction appointment in one of our Saturday clinics.
Ear Wax Removal Orpington Map and Directions
Book your private ear wax removal appointment in Orpington, South East London, and say goodbye to ear wax!
This clinic serves clients in n Orpington, Broom Hill, Goddington, Farnborough, Crofton, Petts Wood, St Mary Cray, St Paul's Cray, Kevingtown, Derry Downs, Halstead, Knockholt Pound, Horns Green, Aperfield, Biggin Hill, Hayes, Keston, Locksbottom, Coney Hall, Addiscombe, Shirley Oaks, Spring Park, Woodside, Monk's Orchard, Bromley, Chislehurst, Beckenham, Elmstead, Southend, New Eltham, Mottingham, Sidcup, Ruxley, Blendon, Bexley, Crockenhill, Swanley, Chelsfield, Green Street Green, Hazelwood, Badgers Mount, Cudham, Berry's Green, Downe, Leaves Green, Well Hill, Shoreham, Lullingstone, Sevenoaks, Eynsford, Horton Kirby, South Darenth, Sutton at Hone, L:ane End, Bean, Stone, Greenhithe, Temple Hill, Dartford, Erith, Belvedere, Welling, Abbey Wood, Thamesmead, Plumstead, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, Horn Park, Hither Green, Lewisham, Blackheath, Plaistow Bromley, Southborough, Park Langley, Elmers End, Penge, Anerley, West Wickham, Selsdon, New Addington, Farleigh, Chelsham, Hamsey Green, Warlingham, Woldingham, Tatsfield, South Street, Hawley's Corner, Dunton Green, Godden Green, Noah's Ark, Kemsing, Otford, Chevening, Sundridge, Brasted, Force Green, Westerham, South East London and Kent
Orpington Ear Wax Removal Prices - BEST VALUE IN SOUTH EAST LONDON!
WE HAVE ENDEAVOURED TO KEEP OUR PRICES LOW, WHILST IMPLEMENTING GOLD STANDARD COVID-SECURE MEASURES. PRICES DISPLAYED IN OUR BOOKING SYSTEM ARE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED AND INCLUDE ALL APPLICABLE DISCOUNTS.
|One or Both||Online Price (including £10 self-service discount)|
|One ear (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £44, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £8/week|
|Both ears (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £59, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £10.50/week|
|Upgrade from one to both ears||Upgrade from one to both ears not available due to strict covid-secure guidelines on appointment times|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||It can sometimes be difficult to budget for unexpected health costs. That's why we have teamed up with Laybuy to give the option of spreading our booking fee over 6 weeks.|
|**Consultation only (no wax present)||If no wax is present, we will provide ear care advice and/or a complementary hearing test (possibly at a later date), whichever our clinician deems appropriate|
|**Consultation only (wax too impacted)||If wax is too impacted, our clinician will remove as much as they consider is safe, and provide advice on an appropriate wax softening regime|
36 hours notice required for alterations and cancellations or NO refund will be given.
Non-attendance is charged at the full price.
How Prices Are Calculated
|Price Adjustment||Adjustment Amount (+/-)|
|Online Self-Service Discount||- £10|
|Advance Booking (8 - 14 days)||- £5|
|Advance Booking (15 days or more)||- £10|
|Off Peak (Normally before 12:00pm)||- £5|
|Local Promotional Discount||- £Varies by location - See Booking System|
|Peak (5:00pm - 6:00pm)||+ £10|
|Peak (6:00pm onwards)||+ £20|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||Total discount reduced by £4|
Interesting Facts About Orpington
- Orpington is a town and area in south east London, England, within the London Borough of Bromley. It is 13.4 miles (21.6km) south east of Charing Cross.
- Although still officially in Greater London, Orpington is perched on the border with Kent, close to Sevenoaks and Biggin Hill and surrounded by beautiful villages including Farnborough, Knockholt and Chelsfield.
- Stone Age tools have been found in several areas of Orpington, including Goddington Park, Priory Gardens, the Ramsden estate, and Poverest. Early Bronze Age pottery fragments have been found in the Park Avenue area.
- The heart of Orpington is the High Street with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants, together with The Walnuts Shopping Centre. Should the High Street not quell your thirst for shopping, then a short car journey away in St Mary’s Cray you will find the Nuggent Shopping Centre.
- Orpington is basking in the glory of a recent town centre regeneration, with residents enjoying a new Odeon cinema, improved retail facilities and a glut of new restaurants. The town sits within the greenest borough in Greater London – Bromley – with over 160 parks to explore.
- The first record of the name Orpington occurs in 1038, when King Cnut's treasurer Eadsy gave land at "Orpedingetune" to the Monastery of Christ Church at Canterbury
- Perhaps most famous for its chickens, the town has also been home to numerous notable residents including the late chef Gary Rhodes and politician Nigel Farage.
- The Walnuts Leisure Centre, just east of the High Street, has a six-lane, 33.3 metre indoor swimming pool, squash courts and a gym with sauna and steam room, as well as a sports hall used for activities such as badminton, basketball, trampolining and fitness classes.
- In recent years, the Walnuts Shopping Centre has been redeveloped to include a 7 screen, Oden cinema where you can watch all the latest block buster releases. Just around the corner you will find the Palace Superbowl, Orpington’s very own bowling alley.
- Orpington railway station opened in 1868 to the south-west of the town centre, prompting housing development in the Crofton and Broom Hill areas, with the Derry Downs areas to the east also developed at about the same time.
- Near to Orpington, you can take a guided tour of the Chislehurst Caves.
- If you just want a walk and enjoy the country air, you cannot go wrong by visiting High Elms Country Park. It has over 250 acres of meadows and woods, and if you are feeling a little peckish after your walk, there is even a café, the Green Roof Café.
- Orpington has been part of the London Borough of Bromley since 1 April 1965. Prior to this Orpington's local government was the Orpington Urban District within the county of Kent.