Get A Micro Suction Ear Clinic Appointment Today!
Welcome to our micro suction ear clinic website. If you are looking for the best micro suction ear clinics near you, you have found what you are looking for here. The majority of people find that microsuction treatment for ear wax is completely painless and is much more comfortable than ear wax irrigation or syringing.
At our ear clinics, we remove ear wax using a medical suction unit that is specially adapted for the treatment of ear wax. If you are in a hurry to get rid of your ear wax, we often have same day ear wax treatments available.
We have a number of ear wax clinic locations:
Our Ear Wax Treatment Clinics
- Marylebone, Central London: Our Central London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is located just two minutes' walk from Baker Street station. This clinic also opens on Saturdays.
- North London: Our North London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is just a short walk from East Finchley station.
- North West London: Our Mill Hill microsuction ear wax removal clinic is close to Mill Hill Broadway National Rail station - NOW OPEN.
- Middlesex: Our Pinner, North West London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is about 5 minutes' walk from Pinner station.
- West London: Our West London microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Ealing is a few minutes' walk from West Ealing station and is also not far from Ealing Broadway.
- South West Herts: Our South West Herts microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Rickmansworth is a very short walk from Rickmansworth station, and is just inside the M25, close to Watford, Northwood and Chorleywood.
- Mid Herts: Our Mid Herts microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Welwyn Garden City is next to John Lewis, and just a short walk from Welwyn Garden City station in Mid Hertfordshire.
How To Book A Micro Suction Ear Clinic Appointment
As soon as you are ready to book your ear clinic appointment, click on the Book Now button, or follow the link to the booking page, where you can book your ear wax micro suction appointment. The process is very simple:
- Fill out the triage form - if you satisfy the requirements, you will be automatically shown the booking form
- Enter your postcode and click "Find Appointments"
- Choose a date, location and time that suits you. The price is shown below the time.
- Click the time and a summary of your booking will pop up. Click "Book Now" to go through to the checkout and pay
- Enter your payment details and any discount codes that you may have - if you are haven't used the new booking system before, you can use the code "5offnew" to get £5 off the price shown.
- Complete the booking and you will receive a confirmation and reminder by email. It is important that you read these emails as they contain a link to your consent form, which in accordance with the new Covid-19 regulations you need to complete before your appointment. If you don't complete the form, we regret that we won't be able to see you.
- We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your ear wax problem!
To book your ear wax suction appointment online click the button below, or head to the booking page here.