Book A Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing appointment online.
Your procedure will be carried out by a part-qualified trainee under the direct supervision of a UKAS IQIPS accredited microsuction assessor.
- First, create a free account by clicking on "Click here to register" and filling in your details. Make sure you provide your correct email address, so that we can send confirmation of your appointment.
- Once you are logged in, click on BOOK NOW near the bottom left.
- Then choose the location you would like to visit (you can scroll this list).
- Click Ear Wax Removal.
- Now choose Microsuction Volunteer (Online Discount).
- Choose practitioner Microsuction Trainee.
- Choose a date and time, then click BOOK.
- At this point it will take you through the payment process (powered by Stripe), after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email.
We look forward to seeing you!
Unfortunately, our call centre will not be able to book an appointment for you at this event. We can only accept self-booked prepaid appointments using the form below.
Difficulty Booking Online
If you have difficulty with messages like "Your session has timed out", please try using Google Chrome browser instead.
If all else fails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and someone will call you back to book you in.
Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing Online Booking Form
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.