Book A Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing appointment online.
Your procedure will be carried out by a part-qualified trainee under the direct supervision of a UKAS IQIPS accredited microsuction assessor.
We look forward to seeing you!
Unfortunately, our call centre will not be able to book an appointment for you at this event. We can only accept self-booked prepaid appointments using the form below.
Difficulty Booking Online
If you have difficulty with messages like "Your session has timed out", please try using Google Chrome browser instead.
If all else fails, please email [email protected] with your phone number and someone will call you back to book you in.
Microsuction Volunteer in Ealing Online Booking Form
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.Cancellation Policy
Booking SystemDue to new Covid-19 guidelines, you need to fill in a triage form before you can book. You can find the triage form and booking system over at our sister site, Hearing First. Please click here to start the booking process.
- Fill out the triage form - if you satisfy the requirements, you will be automatically shown the booking form
- Enter your postcode and click "Find Appointments"
- Choose a date, location and time that suits you. The price is shown below the time.
- Click the time and a summary of your booking will pop up. Click "Book Now" to go through to the checkout and pay
- Enter your payment details and any discount codes that you may have - if you are haven't used the new booking system before, you can use the code "5offnew" to get £5 off the price shown.
- Complete the booking and you will receive a confirmation and reminder by email. It is important that you read these emails as they contain a link to your consent form, which in accordance with the new Covid-19 regulations you need to complete before your appointment. If you don't complete the form, we regret that we won't be able to see you.
- We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your ear wax problem!
EARLY / LATE / SATURDAY APPOINTMENTSNOTE: We have a limited number of evening and early morning micro suction appointments at our Baker Street, Welwyn Garden City, and East Finchley clinics. We also have a number of Saturday appointments at our Baker Street and Oxford clinics. All of our available appointments are shown on the online booking page.
Online Booking ConfirmationYour online booking is not confirmed until you complete the payment process. We are sorry that we have had to introduce this policy due to a small number of people who have booked and not attended, preventing genuine people from receiving treatment.
Difficulty Booking OnlineOur online booking system has been extensively tested. If you have difficulty with online booking it may be due to your browser. You can try clearing your cookies and your cache. If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, you could try using Google Chrome browser instead.
Telephone BookingsDue to new Covid-19 regulations, every patient must complete an online triage form before being able to book an appointment, so regretfully we are no longer able to take telephone bookings. However, If you would like some guidance with the online booking process, you can call our office on 0800 1 337 987. However, please bear in mind that due to social distancing we are running a reduced telephone helpline service. We are very sorry, but we have to strictly adhere to this policy for the protection of everyone's health.
Cancellation PolicyPlease give at least 36 hours notice to cancel or move your appointment, otherwise no refund will be given, as it may prevent another person receiving treatment:
|Hours Notice||Refund Amount|
|36 or more||100%|
|Less than 36||0%|